Thursday, March 31, 2011

Man should not be alone

Genesis 2:18 "And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone, I will make him an help meet for him."

Are you married? Did you notice when you were with that special man that he was more complete and once you became one through marriage he was happier! Why is this? As the Bible says, "...It is not good that the man should be alone...."

I don't know about you, but I LOVE being married to the MAN of my life!! HE and I complete each other. I am HIS helpmeet. I've ofter wondered how another man could be a mans helpmeet? or another woman could be a womans helpmeet....  Guess what it can't be!!! One man and One woman in marriage! The God ordained marriage is One MAN and One WOMAN and that's the way it should be.

Be the helpmeet, the meek and quiet spirit that God intended you to be. Take care of your husbands
*physical needs
*social needs
*intellectual needs
*spiritual needs

I was reading a book, right now I can't remember exactly which one it was but there was a few pts that has stuck with me ever since I read it.
1. get up in the morning with your husband as well as go to bed with him.  You could even plan some times that you get up before your husband.
2. By getting up before your husband you can have yourself looking pretty for him BEFORE he leaves for work!!
3. Bring him breakfast in bed occasionally
4. Have music playing in the morning (not the TV blaring)
5. Offer to lay out his clothes for him.

Just these little jesters will show your husband that you want to be his helpmeet, you want to complete him.
As we've studied in the last 2 series of lessons be sure you Read your Bible Daily, Pray daily (especially for your husband, he has to go out into the world to work; and many things are out there to try and hurt him not necessarily physically, but mentally and spiritually) Do all you can to make sure you have the meek and quiet spirit that God wants us to have.

No comments: