Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Good Afternoon

Hello to my blogging friends,
I wanted to share a little with you about our Conference and on Saturday I will cont with the lessons I was doing.
First off I'd like to say if you haven't been able to be at Shenandoah Bible Baptist Church in Martinsburg, WV for the Old Paths Conference held by our Pastor Dr Jeff Owens and Bro Allen Domelle you have missed some outstanding, amazing, uplifting, life changing, mind altering Preaching!!!

On Monday evening we started with Dr Al Lacy, who preached on the KJB and God's perfect number 7.
Did you know that savior is the world's way of spelling it but the term that is for Jesus Christ is spelled S-A-V-I-O-U-R and if you look up savior and Saviour you will see in the Webster Dictionary that one is lower case s and the other is upper case S and the upper case recognizes that Jesus Christ is our SAVIOUR!! You will also notice it is 7 letters where the other is ONLY 6. What is God's perfect number? 7!!!

There were many other very interesting facts about the God's number that he pointed out. If I had the time I would share them with you.

Then on Tuesday morning we heard our Preacher, Dr J Owens and Bro A Domelle preach it was.....well as I said at the beginning all the lessons are outstanding, amazing, uplifting, life changing and mind altering!!! Last night for our Tuesday evening service we heard a sermon on Not Quiting!! So needed and very much heart wrenching.

This morning was another time of great singing, fellowship and PREACHING!!! I wish I had the time to sit here and type out every outline given, every thought and quote given, but time doesn't allow. I pray that if your church has a Conference that you will allow the Lord to move in your life, change your thoughts, encourage you to NOT QUIT and cont to serve God no matter what the situation.
God is the God of Gods and he wants to bless us if we only would allow him too.

Well, off to do and care for my afternoon responsibilities.
May God bless,

No comments: