Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Scripture on what to do when your:

Discouraged: Isaiah 51:11 "Therefore the redeemed of the Lord shall return, and come with singing unto Zion: and everlasting joy shall be upon their head; they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away."

Worried: Philippians 4:6-7 "Be careful for nothing: but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your request be made known unto God.
and the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."

Lonely: Isaiah 41:10 "Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness."

Depressed: I Peter 4:12-13 "Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trail which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy."

Dissatisfied: Proverbs 12:14 "A man shall be satisfied with good by the fruit of his mouth: and the recompence of a man's hands shall be rendered unto him."

Confused: I Corinthians 14:33 "For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints."

Tempted: James 1:13-14 "Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:
But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed."

I can do all things through Christ which strengeneth me!
This is the day that the Lord hath made I will rejoice and be glad in it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I need today verse you post.

Misty Lynne

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.