Monday, January 5, 2015

Is the Lord enough, for Living on the Bright Side in 2015?

Is God enough for you?  I need my relation ship with God right each day in order to grow and be closer to Him. One of the ways I'm going to do that is by following Him II Timothy 2:15  "Study to shew thyself approved unto God...."

Today I was talking with someone and she said to me, "...but you relying on God's strength = Enough!" You know even when I feel I can't go any further, or I can't do any better, God is there to give the strength needed and therefore that is Enough! Just as she said!

Then I have a book I've been reading where the author speaks about God being enough. Now let me ask you, "Is God really enough for you this year?"

Is God your rock? Do you depend on him for your defense? When things happen in our lives that we don't understand and our path is changed in such a way that we are questioning what is going on..... Is God enough? Do you allow Him to be your rock! 
Psalms 62:2 "He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved."

This year 2015 I want to make sure that I allow the Lord to be what I need not only for me and my family but for our defense! He knows the truth and he alone can take care of us.

So as you look at your life, Is God enough?

 

3 comments:

Joy x Three said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joy x Three said...

Do you think God might be allowing impossible situations so that we need to depend on Him? O for grace to trust!

Our7isheaven said...

Joy x Three, I think it can be both because we need to learn to trust in the Lord more as well depend wholly on Him.

I love the song, "I just keep trusting my Lord as I go along...."
And the song, "Nothing is impossible when you put your trust in God...."

Did this answer your question?