Monday, February 21, 2011

Upcoming Topics

Good Morning everyone! How are y'all doing? I pray that your having a wonderful Monday and that the rest of your wk will be GREAT!!!

I have prayed about the upcoming lessons in March and felt the Holy Spirit leading in a different way from what I was going to do. So Instead of being on the Home this next month. I'll be starting a series of Lessons on "Do you have a Meek and Quiet Spirit?"
Some of the materials will come from, Mrs Cindy Hyles Schaaps book. She wrote the book, "A Meek and Quiet Spirit" They are a series of lessons compiled for Wives and Mothers and we'll be looking at Women from the New Testament.

The lessons will start next wk. I'm taking a short break between series, one reason being I hurt my wrist this past wkend and typing can prove interesting with a brace on.

I will be throughout the next wk be Posting a poem or thought each day.

Today's is:
YOUR PLACE

Is your place a small place?
Tend it with care!-
He set you there.

Is your place a large place?
Guard it with care!-
He set you there.

Whate'erl your place, it is
Not yours alone, but His
Who set you there.

By J. Oxenham

No comments: