Friday, October 29, 2010

Challenge for November

Psalm 95:2a "Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving,...."

I was trying to think of something to do with my boys in the month of November that would make them think and really think of what they are thankful for. My cousin, Lynn, replied to a post on facebook and gave me a wonderful idea. From this I thought I would give you who read my blogs a challenge. You may post here or you may do as I'm going to do an have each member of the family do a journal type book.

The challenge is to everyday of November write down 5 things you are thankful for. The Bible says we are come before his presence with thanksgiving. Have we thanked our Lord for all he has done provided, given, or just the daily things air to breathe, water to drink. How about our salvation?! How often do you thank the Lord for your salvation?

It would be neat at the end of November to hear from some of you and how your Thankful Journal went.

No comments: