Monday, October 11, 2010

God's Wish List

Psalm 134 "Behold, bless ye the Lord, all ye servants of the Lord, which by night stand in the house of the Lord.
Lift up your hands in the sanctuary, and bless the Lord.
The Lord that made heaven and earth bless thee out of Zion."

We know that God can have anything and has everything. Did you ever think though what if God had a wish list. What do you think He would wish for?

1. that as servants we would die to self.
2. That we would take a stand, and Guard what is right.
3. Work, yes work for our needs but more importantly work for the Lord
4. Use our hands, feet, eyes, mouth for who?? The Lord be involved in your church.

In this short passage I had these few things written beside it. I'm not sure where I heard it, but you know as I was reading my Bible today I came across these notes. How many of these things do we really do? Just a short message for us to think on today.

If God had a wish list for us are we fulfilling it??

No comments: