Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Heaven

Jeremiah 31:37 "Thus saith the Lord; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the Lord."

Is there anyway to measure the joys of heaven? I don't know exactly but I do know Heaven is sounding sweeter every day. I have grandparents, aunts, uncles and even dear dear friends in Heaven. The most recent friend who went to Heaven was about 4 yrs ago, Mrs Dotty Waddle, she had cancer and it took her quickly. I've not had any family pass recently, but I have a dear Mother in law who's close to meeting her Saviour! She was diagnosed with a cancer a little under a yr ago, then in February of this year she and my dad in law accepted Christ.

As I'm typing this my wonderful and loving husband is in Maine with his mom. This morning when Hospice stopped in the lady said, that Bill needed to stay which indicates that mom isn't doing well at all and will be seeing Jesus sooner than we think.

To those who have already been praying for my dear mother in law thank you! To those whom have just learned of her situation we cherish the prayers for the family.

Heaven is a wonderful place and there's no worries or fears of going to heaven. God is an awesome God and Heaven is sounding sweeter every day.

How do we measure heaven and it's joys?
I believe it's:
1. By us knowing 100% sure that we ourselves are saved and going there!
2. By the assurance that our family and friends are saved and have a home eternal.
3. That we have a God who's prepared us a place in heaven.
4. Those who have gone on before us we WILL see again.

Jeremiah 31:37 "Thus saith the Lord; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the Lord."

No comments: