Thursday, January 7, 2010

Don't Be Ashamed of Christ!

Are you ashamed of Christ?
Were you ashamed to say, "Merry CHRISTmas"?
We shouldn't be ashamed of the one who gave his life on an Old Rugged Cross, who bore our sins and shame.

II Timothy 1:12 "For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day."

All I ask today is Are you ashamed of Christ? OR Are you telling other of Christ showing that you are not ashamed to be a CHRISTian, and that you are NOT ashamed to be HIS child!


This is the day that the Lord hath made I will rejoice and be glad in it.
Rejoice in the Lord alway and again I say Rejoice!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm only a teenager and I know that Christianity is NOT dead!!

He who says there is no God is a fool! I don't remember the exact reference in the Bible for this verse but maybe someone needs to read the KING JAMES BIBLE!!!

Anonymous said...

OH and Mrs Paula thank you for your post, it makes me so mad when people take Christ out of Christmas.

Unknown said...

93 Anonymous - That is from Psalms. Thelema does not say 'There is no god' but that every man and every woman is God. There is an esoteric meaning to the quotation you gave, but I will not go into it here. Love is the law, love under will.

Our7isheaven said...

there is ONLY 1 God and that is the one who lives in Heaven! I'm NOT a GOD and neither is any human being!!!

Unknown said...

93,

What did Jesus mean when he said he came to fulfill the Law of the prophets (Old Testament), also where Jesus references Psalm 82 ""I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High."?? Even this doctrine is in your own Bible.

Our7isheaven said...

Ok, this blog isn't for us to argue. You believe what you believe and I believe what I believe.

There are false gods out there but the only True God lives in heaven and he sent his ONLY son to earth to die for sinners. He arose in 3 days and lives in heaven AND will return again!

Prophecy is being fulfilled in Revelation. Although we know not the hour You will see God the Father, God the Son, and God the HOly Spirit (trinity) will take home those who have believed and accepted HIM and HIM alone as Saviour.