Tuesday, October 19, 2010

God is Good!

Bill and Janet Seavey Jr Saved Feb 28, 2010 "...but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."
Looking out the back room where my mother in law met her Lord. Looking out over the sheep pasture and at the beautiful heavens our dear Lord made himself!! "In the Beginning God created the Heavens...."
How can anyone deny that there is a God?
To look at this and see the wonders of the heavens to know that He died on the cross for you and me is enough to say that we have a heavenly Father who loves us and cares for us.
I will never leave thee nor forsake thee. Isn't that just a wonderful thought?
I know that today's devo is a mixture of things but over the past wk as my dear mom in law graduated to heaven I thought of many of things. God never gave up on her, Even though mom Seavey waited for 74 yrs to accept our Lord, God knew the future and knew that she would come home. Praise the Lord for his love and watch care.
Thank God for Heaven!!

No comments: