Saturday, June 10, 2017

I am crucified with Christ

Galatians 2:20 "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me."

Does Christ live in you? Do you live by the faith of the Son of God? He loved us so much that he gave himself for you and me. The least we can do is live for him, serve him and live in the faith he has given.

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."

For those who may not know I recently was diagnosed with IDC known as Infiltrating Ductal Carcinoma Breast Cancer. Now, I have been serving the Lord for years, being faithful, doing what I believed to be the right thing. I could have allowed this to stop me from serving and doing as I should, but I have chose not to. Yes I've to consider my health but as long as I have the strength I will continue to do as I have.

See, I accepted Christ as my Saviour many years ago and so he lives in me. I'm not perfect and I do sometimes try to live by what I think is right, but Living by faith is so much better. Trusting the Lord is way better than trusting in my own works or in man.

Do you have a ______________ (you fill in the blank) that prevents you from living by faith in the Son of God? Friend no matter what your ______________ is don't let it keep you from God.

Since the first of May our family has become closer, our prayer life has increased yes we still make mistakes but we allowed the bump the road to grow us. What will you do with your "bump" in the road?

My newest blog is: Make Today Amazing Feel free to read it, to comment. If you have questions I'll try my best to answer them.

No comments: