Friday, April 5, 2013

Need

But my God supply all my Need..... Do you really believe this?
Ok, I will admit recently as in just a few days ago, I was going through this, we need this, and this, and that. We have this and this and that that we need this or that for. Well, God is good!

Today we went to H & R Block, NOT my favorite place until we came to the end of the 2 hrs of him working on our taxes. Yes, I said 2 hrs! Last yr was one unique yr and when it came to taxes oh boy! Well, he was going through telling us you'll get this and this and your getting this from WV, this from MD and this from ME and then he gave the total from Federal, I had time not getting excited!!

Our trips to WV and OH are now going to paid, the money for the suits for my boys we can purchase. Plus a few other things.... GOD is a good who supplies your NEED according to his riches in glory.
See even though things were rough last yr, we tithed, we stayed in church, we cont to work in the ministry and Now we are getting the monetary reward here on earth. BUT if we had of said well, we only are getting $100 for the wk we aren't going to tithe or pay that bill, then God couldn't of blessed us!

So friend no matter what remember,  God will supply your Need!

No comments: