Friday, April 26, 2013

Lord Prepare me....

Matthew 11:10          
For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.

Luke 7:27           
This is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.

Mark 1:2           
As it is written in the prophets, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.

In all three of these verses we see the same words. "...which shall prepare thy way before thee."

I was going over choruses with Caleb, my middle child and we found the little chorus that I really, really like!

Lord Prepare Me
 
Lord prepare me, to be a sanctuary.
Pure and holy, tried and true.
With thanksgiving, I'll be a living,
Sanctuary, for you.
 
How many teens, children, adults can say this? How many will mean it and live it? We hear so much in the news of abortion, shootings, suicides, and so many things, that I often wonder.... If that teen girl had of decided to live Pure, Holy, Tried and True keeping her body and life like a sanctuary. How many news reports would we hear about her?! We wouldn't hear anything, BUT God knows you were pure, holy, tried and true, yea temptations come but that's the trial to see if you'll stay true.
 
I ask you, no matter what your age will you say and mean it in your heart, "Lord prepare Me"
 
Maybe he wants to prepare you to serve Him in Africa, China, Mexico, Canada, Maine, West Virginia, Kentucky, it doesn't matter where God puts you, if you have decided that wherever you are you'll go with Thanksgiving, you be a living Sanctuary, for Him, you'll go far in life!
 
See God has already prepared your way, you just need to follow.
 

No comments: