Thursday, March 28, 2013

Till the Storm Passes.....

Till the Storm passes by

In the dark of the midnight have I oft hid my face, while the storm howls above me, and there's no hiding place, 'Mid the crash of the thunder, Precious Lord, hear my cry, keep me safe till the storm passes by.

Till the storm passes over, till the thunder sounds no more, Till the clouds roll forever from the sky; Hold me fast, let me stand in the shadow of Thy hand, Keep me safe till the storm passes by.


I love storms, I love watching the lighting and hearing the thunder. But the storms of life aren't fun to watch. Are you in the midst of a storm? Just hold on and let God move. He has a reason for this storm. I don't know that I would say our situation right is a storm, but it's rough. We have to depend on God to get us through.

The Father has a plan, though it's hard to see it now. You feel you're walking all alone, but He is there no doubt. When the storm around you rages and you're tossed to and fro, when you're faced with life's decisions, not sure which way to go: Stand still and let God move. Standing still is hard to do. When you feel you have reached the end. He'll make a way for you. Stand still and let God move.

The Sun will shine again.... I remember the time when I first knew the Saviour, When the sunlight of blessing so flooded my heart. Oh the sweetness of the "first love" with Jesus so near me, And I thought such devotion would never depart, Let the sunshine again, Let the flow'rs bloom again, Stir the embers of love in my heart! Holy Spirit reprove, then embrace me again; Let the sun shine again in my heart!

So friend if you are in a storm remember the sun will shine again!!

God is so good, He's so good to me! Doesn't matter the trail or storm, we'll have the victory in the end :)



No comments: