Sunday, March 17, 2013

Who's your Life Guard?

"I am the way the truth and the Life...."
 
Do you ever feel your just drowning in all that is happening? Do you feel no one can help or maybe that no one even cares? Well, friend let me tell you there is someone who knows your life, knows what is in your future and not only that HE CARES!

From Thursday night to even today, I, we the Seavey family, have had a few things come up. On Thursday I was just like, there's no way I can take one more thing! My husband and I were talking and I said to him, "we've had so much thrown at us since Jan of last yr, haven't we had enough?" Then he reminded me of ALL the good God had given us throughout the last yr. In my mind and heart I knew that we have much to be thankful for.

Our Lord walked on water, what do have to dread or fear. I had asked a few people to pray about situations they knew nothing of and I knew when they were or had prayed, not to be spooky or anything, but I felt the peace that ONLY God can give come over me.  Yes, our situation is still there and we still have things to work through, but God is a great God and he can do ANYTHING and that means he can take care of me, my husband, and my children.

"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart in all thy ways acknowledge Him and he shall direct thy paths"
So, it doesn't matter what we are going through, God will direct our paths if we only trust in him!! Prime example, we came to Maine not knowing what or even why really we were here. We now know why. God gave me husband a life long dream of his, and that was to Pastor in his home state, Maine! We trusted in God allowed him to direct our Paths and now we are in His WILL for our lives.

Rather than saying, NO MORE! Say, God can and will give me the strength I need to make it today!

"This is the day that the Lord hath made I will rejoice in it and be glad"

You can rejoice in the day God gave you, and let him take the trials, disappointments, struggles, heartaches, hardships, or whatever it maybe, Just hand them to God, he will carry the load for you. While at the same time giving you the confidence you need for today!

If today, you are feeling as though you're going to drown, look to Jesus, after all, He walked on water!!

"Rejoice in the Lord alway, and again I say rejoice"

 

No comments: