Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Are you in your Spring or Fall???

 
Are you ready for Spring?
You know Spring is a wonderful part of the yr.
Everything is green, brand new, and beautiful!
 
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
Ecclesiastes 3:1
 
There's a time for things to grow and things to die. That is what I really enjoy about the seasons.
Spring time - things are brand new
Summer - they get the sunshine and rain needed to live
Fall - things begin to die
Winter - brings the beautiful white snow and watering the seeds for Spring growth.
 
"To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the Heaven:"
 
In people lives we have Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter so to speak.
When you receive Christ you are in your Spring and Summer time.
Growing Spiritually through Prayer, Bible reading, Preaching, soul-winning.
Don't allow your walk with God go into the Fall, that could be a time
you're back sliding, or things to you seem to be dieing. This will happen because we're human. 
Since we are human we will have "fall" in our lives but we want to make sure we don't
stay in that part of life. If you are down you want to work towards Spring again.
Don't become satisfied with where you are spiritually, We need to constantly be growing.
 
"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path."
Psalms 119:105
 
 
We need to allow the "snow" of winter cleans us to help us grow again in Spring.
We can allow the freshness of winter be that lamp unto our feet.
As the snow is beautiful right after it falls, so are white as snow to Jesus as a Christian.
Allow the "watering" of the snow to help you grown in closer to the one who died for you on the Cross and the one who rose again and lives in Heaven.
 
 
 
As we await his return we should be growing more like him each day.
After all we are created in his image.
 
At the cross, At the cross where I first saw the light
And the burden of my soul rolled away
It was there by grace I received my sight
and Now I am happy all the day.
 
 
 
As Adam and Eve once walked in the Garden of Eden and enjoyed all the beauty God had given them, you and I can have fellowship with God and enjoy all He's given us.
During your Spring time of life, GROW!
 
Read your Bible Grow every day
Grow every day
Grow every day
Read your Bible Grow every day
and you'll Grow, GRow, GROw GROW!!!
 
This is what we want to do is Grow in the Lord and become MORE Christ like!
Did you know Christian means Christ Like!
That is how we are to act, speak, do is Christ Like.
 
So as the verse says:
 
"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:"
Ecclesiastes 3:1
 
You will have your "Fall" but be sure to hurry back to "Spring"


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a νеrу easy
οn the eyeѕ ωhich makes it much more enјoyablе foг me to сomе hеre
anԁ visit moгe often. Dіԁ you hirе
οut a ԁеѵeloper to create your theme?
Great work!

Feel frеe to surf tο my web-ѕite - mega

Our7isheaven said...

First sorry for the delay in answering. To answer your question, No, I have done this on my own. I just play around with it, when I find something I like I use it.

Paula