Tuesday, May 24, 2011

For I am fearfully and wonderfully made....

Loving your neighbour! That's not always easy, and the thing is your neighbour isn't just the person who lives next door. It can be anyone! Those of you who read this, are my neighbours even though I may not personally know you. I'm to love you!

So why are we to love our neighbours? Did you grow up thinking I'm not suppose to like myself? or I'm suppose to put myself down? You NEED to change that! You are suppose to like yourself and be think positive about yourself!!!

God does not want any of His creatures to continually make statements like:
~ Uh, I can't do anything.
~ I don't have any Talents.
NO that is not what God wants from us!!!!
What if God gave you:
~ Good looks
~ Maybe a talent
~ Maybe your really smart
God gave you these things don't criticize these things so you don't have and whatever it is.

We are to love our neighbour! The reason we want to have a healthy self-esteem is so we can forget ourselves and then reach out to the many who need us!!

Do you have your mirror? Look in it and say, "GOD MADE ME!!" GOD MADE ME WHAT I AM!!!
Forget self, and look to the needs of others!
People who need your help - the sick, elderly, a friend, your spouse!
Show someone kindness! Do something for that neighbour who never smiles, the child who comes to your place to play.
Say loving words to others!

We are of great value because God made us. We are His marvelous works - fearfully and wonderfully made! Because  God made us so valuable, we need to have self-acceptance.

So dear wife, mom, daughter who ever you are. Read again PS 139 and look for 15 sec in the mirror and say GOD MADE ME AND I ACCEPT ME FOR ME!!!

No comments: