Tuesday, December 30, 2014

August 2015

As you noticed the date is for 2015 and if you are wondering why, well in August of next year will be exactly 6 Years since I started this blog and exactly 6 years since I felt lead of the Lord to have a blog that is scriptural based.

Some of my material comes from others who write.
Some of my material comes from Pastors.
Some of my material is Just simply from my Heart.

I'm sure what I'm about to share I've shared somewhere along the way over the last 5-1/2 years -- I believe the Lord would have me share this today.

See back when I was oh, 6 or 7 years old I went forward in a Chapel service with probably 30 other children to ask Jesus into my heart. No one talked to me personally, we were talked to as group and then a prayer was said. Now, I very well may have been saved at that time. As I got older I went soul- winning, I worked on a bus route, I was faithful to church (not because my parents made me but because I wanted to go) I was always in Christian School. I even went on a Missions Trip to Mexico where we saw 100's saved as a group of teens. After having gone to Mexico I surrendered to be a Pastor/Missionaries Wife.

I graduated from High School and went off to Bible College where I studied and starting preparing for what the Lord would have me do. Then Summer of 1988 I transferred colleges and it was then I heard Dr Jack Hyles preach on Hell. I sat there in the deaf section of his church listening and finding myself fearing death. That Sunday in May I asked a friend to go forward with me and I know without a doubt that I accepted the Lord as my Saviour that Sunday Morning!

Then in the Spring of 1990 I met the man I was to marry. In August of 91 William P Seavey III an I were married. When we married we were headed to Poland as Missionaries. We had a number of things that happened good and bad but the Lord was always with us. Between 2003 when my husband graduated from College to now we've seen so many answers to prayers, blessings, trials, heartaches, and times when all we could say was, "that was God."

I'll not prolong on the last  20 months, many have no idea what we've been through, but again the Lord has been there even when it seemed he wasn't. May I say, if you've been called or lady if you surrendered to do something for the Lord. Do NOT give up. I have felt like quitting, throwing in the towel, saying no more, since Nov 23, 2014 but I have some very dear friends who have been right there for me, my husband has been right there, God has not left us or forsaken us.

I know this isn't full of scripture, but this is my heart, my testimony that no matter what comes our way we CAN and we SHOULD continue on for the Lord. We are in limbo right now, so to speak, we don't know what the Lord has in store for us. BUT no matter how rough, or how hard the road may be, we have a Pastor and his wife who will be there for us. They are there to help us heal, grow, get back on our feet and Yes get right back out there serving the Lord.

So back to August 2015 - I thank the Lord he's allowed me to author this blog and to share the Bible with you, share my heart with you.

So as you enter 2015 it doesn't matter what your situation know that the Lord is with you and that He'll NEVER leave you nor forsake you.

My prayer is that in 2015 this blog will be a blessing to all who read it.

No comments: