Thursday, November 17, 2016

I've been blessed

Good evening friends! this past week was so full of fun and excitement that couldn't wait to share with you the blessings of the week. I would have come posted throughout the week but my daughter, Tabitha and our granddaughter Audrey were here for a visit so that is the cause for delay. Spent lots of fun, good, quality, time with them.

Just having fun 3 Generations!
Pa and Audrey posing for a picture!
At church as a family! The only and best way to raise a family!
Uncle Sam feeding his niece :)

Uncle Jason holding Audrey on one of our many shopping trips (huge smiles)
My oldest 3 and me shopping!

The Bible teaches we're to train up a child in the way he should go. Well, part of that training is dress, going to church, family and so much more. I've been blessed in so many ways one of which our oldest Tabitha is married and raising her daughter the way she was raised. Praise the Lord for the training my husband and I got to never quit, never give up  and to NEVER allow anything to come between us that would hurt our family. God has been good to our family and I'm looking forward to what God will do with and through our children and grandchildren.

No comments: