Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Hurting? Heart Broken? Discouraged?

Psalms 91
15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
 
The passage of scripture that you just read is a passage that a very dear friend recommend I read. I have been through this passage 2 sometimes 3 times a day for the past 10 days and plan to cont reading daily for the rest of December.
 
The reason is if you are facing, in or coming out of a trial this passage is beyond amazing, it's beyond helpful, it's just PERFECT!
 
If you read through it and really read it not just skim it or read it like a speed reader, but really sit down asking the Lord to show you something, reading it. You will see so much in how no matter what the attack, no matter what the situation, God is ALWAYS there for you! He's your refuge, he gives the angels charge over you, he sets his love upon you, He'll deliver you from trouble. Plus so much more!!
 
Friend in my last blog post I said I wasn't posting because I couldn't be an encouragement. Well, let me encourage you now....
 
1. If people turn against you, which they will. God WILL NEVER FORSAKE YOU!
2. If people spread false accusation against you, which they sometimes do. GOD KNOWS YOUR HEART AND HE KNOWS YOU!!!
3. If people break your heart, and they will. GOD IS THERE TO MEND IT!
4. If people are human like we are and do that which is hurtful, painful, sometimes destroying or placing a stumbling block in front you. GOD WILL CARRY YOU THROUGH WHATEVER HE HAS BROUGHT YOU THROUGH!!!
 
So friend, I'm writing this even though I'm sitting here with a broken heart and hurting I have read this passage often in the last 10 days and yes I'm not healed yet but I know the Lord is healing me through his word and through friends who care and love us.
 
If you are going through anything and would like me to pray for you don't hesitate to comment and I WILL pray for you!

1 comment:

Joy x Three said...

You are such a blessing! Thank you for the Scripture--so glad for God's promises. Praying for you.