Sunday, December 28, 2014

Emotional Roller Coaster

Psalms 56:8 - 13
"Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book?
When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me.
In God will I praise his word: in the Lord will I praise his word.
In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.
Thy vows are upon me, O God: I will render praises unto thee.
For thou hast delivered my soul from death: wilt not thou deliver my feet from falling, that I ma walk before God I the light of the living?"

The main verse here that I've thought about is verse 8 "...put thou my tears into thy bottle...."

As I go through a very emotional time, and mixed emotions on a few things it's a comfort to know that the Lord knows my every tear and what that tear is for. He loves me so much that he keeps them in the bottle. The most amazing thing is that as I go through these things the book of Psalms is full of answers, encouragement and peace! When the Lord put Psalms in the Bible he knew that in 2014 I would need a great part of what is in this book.

As I heard this morning in the sermon, 2015 is a clean slate and we start afresh and no need to look back at past heartaches, hurts, wrong doing, because we have a future. So as I approach 2015 my plan and my goals are to be in the Bible and Prayer More and to serve the Lord.

Just a little of my heart and knowing that in some way this may help another.  The purpose of my blog is to be a blessing or help in anyway that I can.

No comments: