Monday, May 21, 2018

Jeremiah 33:3

God answers prayers!
"Call unto me and I will answer these and shew thee great and mighty things thou knowest not. "

As many of you may know, a little over a year ago I was diagnosed with HER2+ breast cancer. (I'll not belabor this if you are interested in knowing more about my past year you can go to)
http://youcanmaketodayamazing.blogspot.com

As I enter year two of appointments I want you each to see answered prayers with me.
You can call on God, as I have for a year. He's answered my prayers all the way through. I was diagnosed with cancer for a purpose.

I will answer thee. You know when it comes to answered prayer, it's all in God's timing. Even though I think he's late, He's not.

Shew thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not.  What do you think he'll show you? What type of great things can come out of the fire?

For me they are:
1. It brought my family closer together
2. It brought me closer to God.
3. Prayer life for my family and me increased.
4. Souls saved

Just to give a few. You can use the trial or you can dwell and linger doing nothing. The choice is up to you.

So call upon God in valley/fire or on the Mountain. He hears your plea and wants to do Great and mighty things through you!

Blessed Beyond Measure
Make Today Amazing

No comments: