Monday, November 7, 2016

I've been blessed


I've been blessed with having a husband who loves His Lord, His country and His family and He Loves ME!!!

God brought us together at college, to be specific, Hyles-Anderson College. We dated the way the Lord intended for couples to date. God has blessed our marriage. We've been through thick and thin but we've stayed together.

Psalms 33:21 "For our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name."
Before my husband an I ever met we both had trusted in the Lord as our Saviour. We both were seeking the Lords will not only in our lives but in the life of our future spouse. Because we followed God's leading we met not only in Church but at a Christian college.
From there we've served the Lord, we've trained our children and raised them to follow in the Lords footsteps. Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it. I was raised in church, taught to work, to obey, to love. My husband was saved later in life but he took his training after salvation and has applied to our family.

I have been blessed beyond measure.




No comments: