Thursday, December 11, 2014

Friends

Proverbs 18: 24  "A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother."

"...there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother." I believe that God has given me that friend right here in Maine! She is one I've gone to over the past 2-1/2 yrs and she's been there, to listen, to help if she could, she's even told me if I need to scream she would be there, she's shown me that she loves me. Do we always agree, no but then we are all human but she is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.

This really is just a thought that's been on my mind today. No long exhortation, no amazing story of how this or that happened, just a thought that has been on mind today. Friends are so important and having a friend who stands with you through the good and the bad is one of the best friends one can have!!

Have a good night, all.
 

No comments: