Thursday, April 12, 2012

What you can do for your husband

If you are married and are not doing this I would start it immediately, if you are engaged I would start it before your married. This is such an awesome thing 10 Ways to Pray for your Husband! I found this on a web site I'm on Pinterest and thought this is so needed by wives today. We are suppose to pray for our husbands and what better way to do than these 10 things.

10 Ways to Pray
for your Husband

I pray
for my husbands relationship
with God

I pray
that God would Bless
my husband

I pray
for my husband to be
a Spiritual Leader
for our family

I pray
for my husband
to Love me deeply.

I pray
for my husband
to have a heart for
his children

I pray
for my husband to
make wise choices.

I pray
for my husband's
emotional, mental and
physical health.

I pray
for my husband
to prosper at work

I pray
for my husbands
power to resist
sexual temptation.

I pray
that I will show my
husband respect, grace
and kindness.

From imom


No comments: