Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Be a Missionary

Be a Missionary every day, tell the world that Jesus is way
Be in it in the town or country or the busy avenue
_________ or ________ the task is up to you (I left the places blank because ANY place could be put in)
So Be a Missionary, God an Emissary, Be a Missionary today!!

Acts 1:8
But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Did you know your town (Hagerstown for me) is my Jerusalem? I need to be a Missionary telling others of Christ in my Jerusalem.
Then Judea is the state or part of the US where I live such as Northeast states.
Next I'm to be a Missionary to the US by supporting the starting of other churches within our Great country. I can't go and maybe you can't but we can support them through our church.
As we all know not every one can go to the uttermost parts of the earth. However someone who knows the Lord wants him in Africa, China, Australia, Iraq or where ever we support them not only financially but through prayer support!

So are you a Missionary? YES!!! We are all Missionaries NO matter where we live.

No comments: