Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Do you have Heartache's?

I Peter 5: 1-7 Looking at verse 7 "Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you."
What burdens and heartaches do you have today?
Are you feeling as though no one cares that everyone and everything is against you?
Friend there is no need to feel that way! God is always there no matter what your situation. My former Preacher as well as my current Preacher told/tells people when you feel down, GO do something for another! You know what that really helps!!

The song No One Ever Cared for Me Like Jesus comes to mind....
Vr 1 I would love to tell you what I think of Jesus Since I found in Him a friend so strong and true;
I would tell you how He changed my life completely,
He did something that no other friend could do.

Chorus: No one ever cared for me like Jesus,
There's no other friend so kind as He;
No one else could take the sin and darkness from me,
O how much he cares for me.

Friend if you haven't accepted Christ you will feel that no one cares.
If you are backslidden an out of God's will, you will feel that no one cares.
If you are not in your Bible and praying as you should, you will feel that no one cares.

Why not turn today make that change! I know my Jesus cares and I know he hold tomorrow.

I Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
Are you financial trouble? Cast it on Jesus
Are you at the end of your rope? Cast it on Jesus
Whatever your situation, friend Please don't cont one more day feeling no one cares! Turn your life around, turn your eyes upon the ONE the ONLY who can and WILL help you. Your heavenly Father.

No comments: