Saturday, April 7, 2012

What do you battle in your thoughts?

I realize tomorrow is Easter and some of you may have been looking for a post on Easter. I believe though that I need to share this. Someone, somewhere is struggling and they may need this just to make it through tonight, or tomorrow maybe even the wk. 

Ephesians 6:12
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

I was reading through some things I shared with a friend who asked me to help her/him with something. Now I'm no scholar on many, most topics, but the Bible and yes other people are well educated in area's. I can tell you, you can NOT allow Satan to overcome your thought life.

If I can say one thing DO NOT ALLOW SATAN TO TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR THOUGHTS!!!
We are human, we have worldly thoughts, but we need to focus on the right things.
Are you hurting?
Are you going through something?
Do you feel all is against you and you allow the Devil to enter into your thoughts?

The Bible clearly states: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

BUT we can over come that. Think on these things: things that are lovely, of good report, pure, clean....

Dear friend,
I don't know what your thought life is like but if you don't stay in the Bible, pray, stay as close to the Lord as you can. You will have problems. So if you are problems with this please go to www.youversion.com sign  up if you don't have an account then go The Battlefield of your Mind... I may not have the title exact but you will know when you find it.

As I close out today, I pray that as tomorrow is Easter Sunday or as we call it Resurrection Sunday that you will take a moment to think about Jesus and all he DID on Calvary for you!

So what do you wrestle against in your thought life?

No comments: