Thursday, March 29, 2012

Call unto me....

Jeremiah 33:3 "Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not."

I don't know about you but I love it when the Lord answers my prayers! This is a promise of God that is so true. Over the past 3 months we've had more prayers answered than I could begin to list. God has been so very good to me and my family!

We are waiting on a major prayer request to be answered and we know it's all in God's timing. This is where I am going to ask that you help us pray for this matter. My dear husband lost his job January 3 of this yr and has yet to find another, that will meet our needs. Would you join my family and me in praying that we'll find a job soon. "Where 2 or 3 are gathered together his name...." We may not be gathered in one room but we as Christians are gathered together.

Now to share some already answered prayers: We've not gone a day without food for our family. The gas tanks on our vehicles have never left us stranded. Our bills are pd except for this mo but I know the Lord will provide. That's just to list a few!

So what are you needing answered and have given up on or have just started praying for? Please whatever you do DO NOT give up on your prayers. God is true and his Word is true.

Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

No comments: