Monday, March 5, 2012

Praise

Ephesians 5:18-20
And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;
Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;
Giving thanks always for all things unto God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

II Samuel 22:4
I will on the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

Psalm 71:8, 14
Let my mouth be filled with thy praise and with thy honour all the day.
But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more.

Psalm 50:23
Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me; and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.

Isaiah 43:21
This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.

Do you praise the Lord in all things? We should praise the Lord when we don't a job. We should praise the Lord when the cabinets are almost empty. We should praise the Lord when the freezer if full. We should praise the Lord when the gas tank if full or empty. What exactly do you praise the Lord for?

No comments: