Wednesday, January 14, 2015

What will keep you from seeing the Bright Side of Life?

Will you allow sickness? Will you allow a job situation? maybe a water problem in your home? I know, having only 1 car not able to make to church all the time, or to church events? Better yet, How about not seeing the bright side of life because you just think no one loves you and everyone in the world is against you.

I know some of these are crazy right? Some of these though people actually do allow those things to dim the light of their life by complaining, getting depressed, listening to gossip, maybe you are the one spreading the gossip.....

Phil 4:13 tells us, "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

You can see the bright side of life no matter what the struggle, heartache, trouble. I know it may take more to actually see it, but you know what I decided November 27th of last year that yes, Satan may think he's getting our family and that he's going to bring down yet another, BUT with Christ this lady is going to cont. to pray and keep her family before the Lord and with HIS help I'll be strengthened because of what's happened and I can through all things see the bright side of life.

Do I get discouraged? YES!! In the last 2 months I've had days where I was extremely discouraged, I didn't know which was up, I felt as though I was running in circles with no way out. I didn't allow myself to stay that way though. See, I have the Lord, my husband, my children, my (new) Pastor his wonderful wife and Godly friends, to help not only myself but my family through.

So, I say to you, "What are you going to allow you, Not to see the Bright Side of Life?" OR "Are you going to go on through Christ and though dim at times you'll see the Bright Side of Life?"

The choice is yours friend, but may I recommend Phil 4:13 be your way of seeing the bright side of life and cont. to serve, work, and depend on God as though everything was just right.

No comments: