Friday, January 2, 2015

How can you live on the Bright Side in 2015?

One of the things I want to make this year even better and live on the Bright Side is through my relationships.

1. With the Lord - I need my relation ship with God right each day in order to grow and be closer to Him.  "Study to shew thyself approved unto God...." II Timothy 2:15

2. With my Husband - If have the right relationship with the Lord I'll be able to have the right relationship with my husband.  "Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord." Ephesians 5:22

3. With your children - If you have the HEART of your children you will have them.

4. With your friends - "A man who hath friends mush shew himself friendly, and there is a friend who sticketh closer than a brother."  Proverbs 18:24

These are just a few ways you can live on the bright side with your relationships.
What will you choose?

I know personally that I have area's of my relationships that I can work on. My goal is, in 2015 to build these and have a relationship in many area's 100% better than in 2014. Who will join me in this endeavor to grow our relationships?

Just a few thoughts on this 2nd day of January, 2015.

No comments: