Sunday, January 18, 2015

Learnig to live on the Bright Side of Life

What can we do to learn to live on the the bright side?



First off is knowing you are saved. The Bible tells us in John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life."

See friend, God loved the world so much that he gave his Only Son! Not a son, but his only SON. How many of us love the lost of this world that much? Sad to say none of us love that much. Do we strive to, I would hope so.

God took my sin, your sin, the WHOLE WORLDS SIN on himself. That's a powerful, amazing love. Why? So you an i, the whole world can have a home in Heaven.

Will you accept that free Gift? Once you have accepted Christ into your heart you can then start living on the bright side.

Next would be to forgive those who have wronged you. This isn't always easy to do. I will say, this particular point is for me as well as the one reading. As we go through life people will hurt us, and we to will hurt people but as has been said, we hurt those we love the most. Do we mean to hurt them? Usually not when there are times the who purpose is to ruin them or hurt them. As Christians though we are forgive 70 x 7!

Matthew 18:21-22 "...how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? Jesus saith unto him, I say unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven."

Once you can forgive living on the bright side of life will be easier. Let not the son go down upon they wrath.

Lastly, living on the Bright side of life we are to follow the Lords will! Has the Lord laid something upon your heart that you are to do? Have you given your all to do this His will. As a 13 yr old I surrendered to what I believe is what the Lord would have me do. I have done as he wanted, at this time we are in waiting period but my husband and I believe the Lord has something for us. The road maybe rough and we may not understand all that is happening but Praise the Lord he will use us as we want to be in God's Will and not ours.

We are now in the middle of Jan 2015 what are you doing to make your life bright and to live on the bright side of life?

No comments: