Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year, 2016

Numbers 6:24 - 26

The Lord bless thee, and keep thee;
The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The Lord life up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

As we enter into 2016 why not claim these scripture verses for the new year. You want the blessing of God on your life, you would want him to show grace to you, and you want peace as you go through the year.

Over the past year I've had to lean on these verses knowing that the Lord would do these things but as a human struggling with not just knowing but believing it.

I believe God did all these things through out 2015 but in 2016 I KNOW he will be there even more. I want God in my life even more than last year, even more than last month and yes even more than yesterday.

I've seen sayings where the devil gets weaker with each thing you do that is God honoring and not doing things that aren't Christ like. That is what I want to do, is to make ole Satan weaker in my life and God stronger. However, you have to WANT it not just hope it will happen.

To all my friends, Happy 2016 and I look forward to hearing what God has done through you and in your life as we go through the year!



No comments: