Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Who Do You Follow?

I was looking at my last post and thought I'd add something to that -- Bible Characters that we should follow....

1. Solomon - If you read through Song of Solomon there are lots of good things we can follow.
2. David - Psalms Oh my the Psalms has so much good in it and so many things that we can follow through praising God and so much more!
3. Paul - The book of Acts
4. Dorcas (Tabitha) Doer of Good Deeds!

These are JUST A FEW people we can look to as the right kind of people to follow.

Follow, follow I will follow Jesus anywhere, everywhere, I will follow him. 
In the case of my husband I have sang many times
Follow, follow I will follow Bill anywhere, everywhere I will follow him -- Have I always wanted to follow my husband no, but I have because we are serving the Lord and wherever the Lord leads my husband, I will follow.

Matthew 6:24 "No man can serve two Masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon."

So today Lets look at the people in the Bible and our lives whom we want to follow!
 

No comments: