Saturday, March 29, 2014

Who Do you Follow?

Follow, Follow I will follow Jesus, anywhere, everywhere, I will follow Him.
Or do you sing
Follow, Follow I will follow the world, where ever and everywhere, I will follow the world.

You and I have a choice - Will it be to follow Jesus or follow the World?

Matthew 6:24 "No man can serve two Masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon."

I'm going to use something that many of use enjoy that's following our friends on Facebook. Do you follow the friend who is critical, negative, curses, post things that are not proper? OR Do you follow the one who is uplifting, encouraging and not afraid to say things about the Lord, church and the Bible?

As Matthew 6:24 says we CANNOT serve 2 masters. You must chose who you are going to follow.
The Lord will lead you in the direction that is straight and narrow. He will give you strength, wisdom and knowledge in what to do with your life. Where as when you follow the world, Satan, he will offer you things such as money, ungodly things etc.

So friend, whom will you serve?


 

No comments: