Thursday, March 27, 2014

Everything's alright in my Fathers house!

If you knew Dr Jack Hyles, or if you attended his church or college you will know this song. Whenever things were hard or something was happening I remember Bro Hyles coming in and singing with us,
Everything's alright in my Fathers house
in my Fathers house
in my Fathers house
Everything's alright in my Fathers house
Where there's Joy, Joy, Joy!
 
Come and go with me to my Fathers house
to my Fathers house
to my Fathers house
Come and go with me to my Fathers house
Where there's Joy, Joy, Joy!
 
As a college student, as worker in the deaf ministry, as a wife, mom, teacher, then later as a Missionaries wife and now a Pastors wife, this song has meant a lot to me! Today is one of those days where, If my former Pastor hadn't of cared for his college students and if he hadn't of been there for us and yes taught us this song; how many of us wouldn't be where we are today.
 
Life isn't a bed a roses and even when we have rough times we can always remember "Everything's alright in my Fathers house!" Now if you are asking who's your Father, in this song it's referring to our Heavenly Father, and yes EVERYTHING is alright in his House! Praise the Lord that I have a heavenly Father who loves me, an earthy daddy who loves and a husband who loves me!
 
John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave His ONLY begotten son that whosoever believeth in Him should perish but have everlasting life."
 
See if everything wasn't alright in my Fathers house, do you think he would have given His ONLY son to die for you and me? No, I don't think he would because then he wouldn't be perfect. Heaven wouldn't be perfect. Friend if you are having a rough day, going through a trial please know with Christ, "Everything's alright in my Fathers house."

No comments: