Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The River of Life

I've got a river life flowing out of me,
Makes the lame to walk and the blind to see.
Open prisons doors sets the captive free
I've got a river of life flowing out of me.
 
 
Where does the rivers of life take you? Do they take you through trials, tribulations, in the valley.
Or do they take you through victories, triumphs and to the mountain tops.
 
 
Psalms 23
The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his names sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a Table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
 
 
I don't know about you, but as I go through the valleys the mountain tops are even more exciting and more refreshing. The Lord has taken our family through many valleys but the mountain tops are just that much more blessed!
 
So where ever your river life takes you
Remember God is with you through it all!!
 
When you feel you're all alone, God is there to carry you through.
 


No comments: