Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Go ye into all the world....

Go ye into all the world and preach the gospel....

Where is all the world? Is it in your neighborhood? Is it in your city? Maybe it is in your state, country or another country. Well, the answer to all these questions is YES.

My world is on Greeley Rd.
My world is in Windsor, Maine.
My world is the United States.
Can I go to all of the US? No but others can.

We can go to Windsor, Augusta, Palermo, Liberty, Summerville all the towns that we are close to.
Another can go to Portland, Rockland, Owls Head, while others can go to Florida, Oregon, or Texas.
Then there's those who can go to Mexico, Africa, Europe.

So we are to do as the Bible says and Go into all the world.... We can go to Europe through our support financially for Missions.

So when I hear a Christian say, I can't go and tell others I'm stuck and where ever they live. It's not true.... we all have our own little Mission field right where we are!

Be a Missionary ever day
Tell the world that Jesus is the way
Be it in the town or country or the busy avenue
Africa or Asia (Maine or California)
The task is up to you!
So be Missionary
God's an Emissary
Be a Missionary today!!!

Go ye into all the world and preach Gospel!!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hi...thanks for the comment on my blog today! I am glad you enjoy my posts (when I do post! ha!) It seems like they are becoming few and far between! (:>)

I do love blogging...but I also like facebook, and I use facebook as an avenue to keep up with family, friends and church family etc. My retired husband and I have a daily prayer ministry and we use facebook to know those needs, so we can pray for people.

You have said that there is so much bad on the internet...and that you try to do your part to make it better and to serve the Lord...and I do agree, I think we should let the love of Jesus shine through us. I like the post you did today about being a missionary in our corner of the world, wherever we are...and supporting foreign missions with our financial support and prayers.

I know that we can use our blogs and facebook and even email, to be encouragers, and to share Jesus and His love with others. So sweet sister in Christ...let us carry on, as handmaidens of the Lord!

I am excited for you and your family as you have made this move to Maine...and as your hubby is a candidate for pastor of your church. I pray it all goes according to God's plans for you!

Congratulations on your daughter's up-coming wedding. I know that will be a special event. As the only daughter with 4 brothers, she must be so very loved! I hope her wedding will be lovely. And may God bless her marriage with much joy and life-long love!

This week our middle daughter is moving four hours away. We will miss her, and her husband, and their 6 kids. But I do know that God has many plans for them...and I am excited for them. (Just a little sad for me! Ha!) Life brings many changes throughout the years huh?!!! And we need to have the faith to go where He leads us, and to accept His plans! Jeremiah 29:11

Have a great week!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits