Monday, January 11, 2010

I will shew thee Great and Mighty Things

Jeremiah 33:3 "Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not."

This is one of many promises God gives that I absolutely LOVE! Just today it proved it's self again.
It looks as though my husband will have a plus with his work. We had been praying that God would provide the extra funds for some things. Pending somethings his boss asked him about could mean savings as well as increase in pay.

If we as Christians just have the faith to call upon Jesus, HE will answer thee. Yes, sometimes those answers are not what we want and other times they are. There are even times God see's that our request is not his plan for our lives and he may answer differently or not answer at all.

Recently we had prayed that the Lord would spare a dear mans life. He choose though to take Bro Kalapp to heaven. We're now praying for the life another dear man, here in our church. Only the Lord knows for now what the answer will be, but we are praying for Bro Bageant and Lord willing we'll keep him around our church for a long time to come!

So, I pray that you will have the faith to cont to pray and to call upon the Lord!
Ask and it shall be given, Seek and ye shall find, Knock and it shall be opened unto you.

This is the day that the Lord hath made I will rejoice and be glad in it.
Rejoice in the Lord alway and again I say rejoice!!!

No comments: