Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How Much Will You Give?

Very thought provoking question? How much will you give? Your all? 75%? 50%? 25%? Now I'm not speaking of money here. I'm speaking of your life.

Matthew 25:
21. His lord said unto him, Well done thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy Lord.
23. His lord said unto, Well done, good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy Lord.

How much will you give and how faithful will you be?
God is faithful no matter what! Deuteronomy 7
7. The Lord did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for y were the fewest of all people;
8. But because the Lord loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the Lord brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.

Jesus is Faithful I John 1
9. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

No matter how much we give God will be faithful if we are faithful in all we do.
As the new year has begun if you are faithful in a little, such as 25% of yourself, why not increase that faithfulness in your Lord!

In my own thinking I don't believe any of us are faithful 100% because of the fact none of us are perfect. We can GIVE our all. We can be Faithful in WHATEVER we do for the Lord! We can even be faithful in all we do for our family, friends, church and life in general!

Don't be as the one servant who was afraid to use his talent and to be faithful in all he did.
Matthew 25
26. His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed.
He wasn't faithful in a little, so he couldn't be given more to be faithful with!

So Which are you?
How much do you give?

Rejoice in the Lord alway and again I say rejoice.

No comments: