Wednesday, November 2, 2016

I've been blessed!

My friend, my true love, my life's mate before we met :)

Serving the Lord together even on ice LOL
Enjoying being together with church family

Family fun



Grandpa or Pah
25 Years of marriage!



The Bible tells us in Proverbs 31 it's a good thing when a man finds a wife. I also say it's good when you find the man God has for you. I've been blessed how?
1. by waiting on God to bring the right man along.
2. he loves me beyond measure!
3. He is my rock.


How have you been blessed? what blessings has the Lord bestowed upon you.
Count your blessings name them one by one count your many blessing and see what God has done!
When upon lifeso billows count your many blessing.
When up on the mountain tops, count your many blessings.
When in the valley, count your many blessings.
When you don't understand ,  count your many blessings.

I've been blessed with a man who loves God, loves me, loves our children and grandchild.


No comments: