Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Heaven is Real

The rainbow is for promise.... Gods promises are forever real an true. After the flood God gave us the rainbow as a promise. As Christians we have many promises of God that we can depend on daily. One of my favorites is "I will never leave thee nor forsake thee..."

The heavens declare the glory of God. Even as a child of God sometimes I wonder why and sometimes I don't always understand but with God on my side I know he holds the future and I know he knows all that is.


At the cross, at the cross where I first saw the light....
As I sit waiting to know if my dear Grandma has met her Saviour I worry about an pray for my Uncle who's unsaved. Dear friend I have watched new beginnings take place this past weekend as another ends their life here on earth.


Friend if you don't know Jesus as your personal Saviour please don't delay. We never know when our time will come tomorrow well that maybe to late.

Please feel Free to contact me through this blog if you have any questions whatsoever.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16

No comments: