Thursday, June 13, 2013

New Beginnings

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth Genesis 1:1

New beginnings are wonderful! Our son has a new beginning in KY going to college in the fall as a Freshman, starting a new job recently, new area, new friends. Our daughter is quickly approaching new beginnings in her life as a wife, she'll be graduating from college soon, new beginnings are fun.


So as we go through life there are endings which will bring a new beginning. Will those endings be easy? No not always. Will the new beginnings be exciting and fun or will they be hard? Honestly it's hard to say, but I do know with God all things are possible and a new beginning in your life can be what you choose to make it!

What is your new beginning today? Is it just another day or is it a New Bright Day for you with a clean slate, so to speak. Today has no marks or blemishes.

This is the day that the Lord hath made I will rejoice and be glad in it.

Rejoice in the Lord alway an again I say rejoice.

Make the best of your new beginning, of your new day. With God your new beginning will be the best story written in your life.

I challenge you today to write down your stories. You say, stories? yes stories See I was taught by a teacher in grade school that our life is a book, full of stories. My story began May 12, 1967 and I have many stories in my life since then. Some are funny, some silly, some are sad, some I don't want to remember, but needless to say I have those stories. I'm in a "story" now a whole new beginning of my life as a Pastors wife. My prayer is that this chapter last a long time. So what is your story??

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth, this is the beginning of a beautiful book with 66 books total and lots and lots stories to read and glean from and to be encouraged from in your daily walk of beginnings! 

No comments: