Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Diging in the Valley

Our preacher, preached a sermon Sunday on digging in the valley. So today since in some ways we are in a valley, decided to dig to see what I could find... well, my kids ever since I can remember have wanted a pool and a trampoline. They now have both!! Then, while "digging in the valley, I have friends that love me and are praying for me; they haven't asked questions they are just praying and I kn...ow they are because today, I've been calm, and feel the peace that God has given me. A little bit a ago another thing I find while digging was 2 of my boys pointed out that the things stacked in our dining room is under 1/2 of what was in there when we moved in here almost 9 months ago. Which means my goal of eliminating, consolidating and cleaning out worked. So even though my preacher may not see this, the sermon Sunday has been a HUGE blessing in my valley!!!

Which brings me to the fact I thank God that he gives our Preacher wisdom in what to preach and when! If it wasn't for our Lord, our Preacher Bro Owens, my husband and praying friends today wouldn't be what it is.

Thank you!

No comments: