Saturday, May 19, 2012

Another day of digging in the Valley

But my God shall supply all my need according to his riches in glory, by Christ Jesus.

Well, our valley is turning into the mountain top! As we started today we were a little discouraged in that we hadn't found a house and the one place we excited about fell through. Then I get a call from my daddy.... He and my mom are doing somethings that are a HUGE blessing so just one more blessing while digging in the valley.

Then this afternoon, we are searching and looking for a place and Monday at 9 am we have an appointment to look at a townhouse just South of Martinsburg! Another blessing while digging in the valley.

I just want those who read this, that this digging in the valley is truly something you want to do when you are there. The mountain tops are awesome but when you have something to "do" while in the valley it makes the valley and mountain top even sweeter!

So..... "But my God shall supply ALL my NEED...."

No comments: