Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Life isn't Fair!

How many times do we say that, or do we hear our children say, "Life isn't Fair!" Well, honey, it isn't.

I know we, as humans, thinking life should be fair no matter what. After all we're saved, we serve God, we tithe, we give to Missions, some even put their children in Christian school or home school. So why isn't life fair? I remember my kids saying that to me, I would laugh and say, _______, you know, it's not, but we still have to go on with living and not worry about what isn't fair.

Let me ask you, Is it fair that you have to struggle daily with ____________________ (you fill in the blank)? No it may not be right but we all have things in life that us IS NOT FAIR!

Let's look at Hebrews chapter 2:13 "And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath given me."

What are some things we can do when Life doesn't seem fair?

1. Trust God - Pray Get alone with God in your prayer closet.  Pray without ceasing!
2. Don't Quit! What more would make Satan happy than to see a Christian Quit! Don't give him that satisfaction.
3. Go Forth! Go forth and do what? Share your blessing, share the things that are the Bright side of life.
4. Do something for others! I recently started something  a former Pastors wife did. That is doing something for ladies in my church. Why do I do this? 1. to show them that I love them and care. 2. to encourage them. After all it's better to give than to receive.
5. Point people back to God. You say, but I'm shy, or don't do well talking to people.... Can you say, "I can Do All things through Christ?!" You can point a soul to Christ. Invite them to Church, to a special Sunday, invite them over and share Christ with them.

As I was going through some notes I found I came across these points. I don't know who preached this or if it was from a Bible class, or taught in a Sunday School class, but you know what as I read the scripture and as I looked at the points it's true we don't have to view life as unfair.

So friend what can YOU do today that will make your life seem "more" fair.

No comments: