Thursday, November 3, 2011

What are you Thankful for today?

11/3 - I'm very thankful for my husband! He has been the greatest husband of 20 yrs ever. He's an awesome dad to our children and I love him dearly.

Ephesians 5:25 "Husbands love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it"
Even though this verses tells the husband to love his wife. We should love, honour, obey our husbands! I don't understand, when I hear a woman say, "I will love him but that is it!" What?? In verse 22 of this same passage we are told to submit to our husband. "Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord." We submit to what God ask, or at least we should if your not. Then if you love the Lord and you do as he commands us to do. We also are to submit to our husband!

So what are you thankful for about your husband on Nov 3, 2011???? Just a little thought for the day.

No comments: