Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 10 and 11 of Thankfulness....

Day 10 that we have doctors who know how to help and what to tell us to do when there's a problem.

*Please pray for my son, Caleb, we'll be taking him for an MRI in the next wk or so.

Day 11/11/11 (that's so cool 11/11/11) today for those Men and Women who have served or are serving in the Air  Force, Navy, Coast Guard, Marines, and Army. Sorry if I missed one. I'm proud to say I'm an American and that I live in North America in the GREAT US of A!!!!

Little thought for the day: I John 3:22 "And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, do those things that are pleasing in his sight."

Are you a people pleaser or person pleaser? Who is more important to Please?
It's good that we want to please our parents, our teachers, our Pastor, our spouses. However, we should want to please God first and foremost!

No comments: