Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Shipwrecks in Relationships

Good Morning!
Today we're going to look at crucified life and how this will affect our relationships. Truly living the crucified life is real, this truly applies to who I am and what I do right now! As I've mentioned in other blog post: Our walk talks and our talk talks, but our walk talks louder than our talk talks. Find out how much we really mean business for the Lord in our lives, minute by minute, play by play.

J - Jesus
O - Others
Y - Your
This is the formula for Joy!  It reminds me of a song I learned in High School.
J is for Jesus, he is the way.
O is for Others, trust him today
Y is for you my friend, why don't you come to him
Joy is the way you feel when you let him in!

Be careful of what the world teaches where it's ME, MY, MINE!! I"m #1 that's all that matters. NO we don't want to get in that trap. In every relationship, husband wife, pastor - people, parent - child, boss - employee, co - workers, extended family and friends. God is to be first in our lives and determine "What does God expect from me in my relationships?"
Then decided, "What are the needs of "others" and how does it fit in obeying God in his relationship?"
By doing this it won't leave much room to worry about yourself.
Galatians 2:20 "I am crucified with Christ; nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God who loved me, and gave himself for me."
Romans 6;11 "Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord."
If we follow these instruction given by God in his Word, then I can't be offended and the hurt feelings won't come.

Now test will pop up in our lives to see if we really mean business serving God but if you remember and follow what Galatians 2:20 and Romans 6 :11 says you will do fine.

Just remember Christ is your Captain and the captain of your relationships is you. The pitfalls that come in life will affect a marriage before it does other relationships. Satan is out to destroy the marriage and then the rest will fall into place. Don't let your marriage relationship be attacked. If you focus on your self it will, but by helping your husband encouraging him and being there for him it will strengthen your marriage.

Give your marriage to God and stop expecting the impossible. God will take care of your of marriage and your relationships if you only give it to him!

2 comments:

Completely7 said...

We cannot hide what's inside it's sure to come out. Our words may whisper but our actions shout.

Our7isheaven said...

AMEN!! That is so very true!!!